Unfortunately I never update this blog because I'm usually goofing off on Facebook and add most of my pictures there. :) But I know there are a few friends who still take a peak to see how we are doing. Brooklyn was born 10-21-2010 at 1:12pm at Pomerado Hospital in Poway. Here are a few pictures of our little sweetie. When I compare baby pictures of Bobby to Brooklyn, they look exactly the same, I cant wait to see who she will look like! I hope to get out some announcements before she turns 12 years old but with all the chaos of the upcoming holidays I dont see it happening. Bobby has been great with her, for the most part he doesnt really give her much attention and when we ask him to give Brooklyn a kiss he does! (I will try to post the video soon) We hope everyone is having a great holiday season!!
The most precious jewels you will ever have around your neck are the arms of your children...
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Brooklyn's Arrival
Unfortunately I never update this blog because I'm usually goofing off on Facebook and add most of my pictures there. :) But I know there are a few friends who still take a peak to see how we are doing. Brooklyn was born 10-21-2010 at 1:12pm at Pomerado Hospital in Poway. Here are a few pictures of our little sweetie. When I compare baby pictures of Bobby to Brooklyn, they look exactly the same, I cant wait to see who she will look like! I hope to get out some announcements before she turns 12 years old but with all the chaos of the upcoming holidays I dont see it happening. Bobby has been great with her, for the most part he doesnt really give her much attention and when we ask him to give Brooklyn a kiss he does! (I will try to post the video soon) We hope everyone is having a great holiday season!!