Monday, May 2, 2011

Running Magazine, Sick & Utah begins

Arent we cute? We can autograph your magazine if you want....

On a completely side note, I just received an email the other day from the photo department at Costco telling me since I haven't printed any pictures in the last 6 months+ my account will be deleted. Poor Brooklyn has zero pictures in her baby book or photo album. Now to find the time to edit & pick out the ones I like!

Last Thursday night I endured (not by choice) a 24 hour shift as mommy. Poor Bobby had a run of the stomach bug and decided to vomit on the recliner, the carpet, down Derek's back, the kitchen floor, on his pillow...(you get the idea). This is one of MY LEAST FAVORITE THINGS as a parent. Especially at this age because when I called the after hours nurse to tell her what was going on, based on my description she thought his ear needed to pop! HAHAHAHAHA Oh well. He seems much better and is all rested.

The countdown is on, with 1 month until the kids, my Dad and I drive out to Utah to visit my brother & his family. I'm excited, nervous, anxious, and EXTREMELY WORRIED about this long of a road trip without Derek (he's going on his own wild adventure to Lake Tahoe for a bachelor party). I'm either really crazy or brave or....both? The kids are pretty good, but, still - - its a 12-14 hour drive out there. I'll check back with you on my sanity after the trip.

I'll post pictures and tell stories about our wild road trip. I'm sure this is a one of a kind adventure I'll have with my Dad...I'm excited.