Friday, November 18, 2011


A sneak peak at our holiday photos...I took 300 of them & in 299 of them, neither kid wanted to look in the right direction.



Is it just me, or am I the only one who is impatient waiting for the images to upload to blogger? anyway...

We saw our 3rd visit to the allergist for Brooklyn this week, and we have hit another referral, this time to an E.N.T. doctor now. Our allergist, who I love dearly, just didn't see the improvement she had hoped with Brooklyn and referred us to the new doc. As odd as it sounds, the allergist thought Brooklyn could benefit from acid reflux medicine because we have concluded that all of her upper airways are inflamed, resulting in all this excessive noise that sounds like she is sick all the time. (Acid reflux meds help reduce inflammation) Many people who are not around Brooklyn often assume that she is coming down with a cold, and I end up having to assure them that this is just how Brooklyn sounds healthy! To just remind you all, she is currently on 2 inhalers (Flovent & Pro Air/Albuterol & Nasonex), I was just going through some pictures I took for the holidays and in all of them I have to touch up her runny nose! At the last appointment we werent sure if this is just as healthy as Brooklyn is going to get (until she grows more), but we have to try another option just to see if we can bring her some relief - besides, who wants a runny nose every single day? I know I don't!