Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Celebrations

We had no way of wrapping the chairs for the kids so we just let them have this present early.

Last night Bobby & I had a "date night". (Derek had a basketball draft and Brooklyn was really grumpy so they stayed home while me and Bobby went out.) At our church (Calvary Chapel, Ramona), there was a Christmas play/musical. Over these last few weeks Bobby was singing the songs for the play, and I thought he was brave enough to go on stage and sing but he chickened out last second. It was still fun to go and support the kids, and have some one on one time with Bobby (which is rare).

I just really like these photos of Brooklyn, not much to report with her. We had that E-N-T appointment a few weeks ago, the doctor prescribed 2 weeks of antibiotics AND steroids. I declined to give both of these to her, and she seems to be doing ok. She still has wheezing and gurgle sounds in her breathing, but she doesnt have a green runny nose so I just think this is as healthy sounding as she will get. I have an emergency inhaler I give to her if she sounds REALLY bad, but I just hate pumping her full of all this stuff, it cant be good for her, she seems to be thriving and growing...and happy. I'm not worried. She takes a few steps, at most maybe she has done 10-12 in a row, but would rather crawl still. She is getting so many teeth right now, so her sleep SUCKS!!! But hopefully we are getting close to the end of the molars coming in. She is learning so much every day. We picked up a booster seat, and she sits in that now at the table with us instead of her high chair. She loves to SCREAM!!! ha ha ha
My little Christmas present - at his Christmas Program at his preschool.