Thursday, February 28, 2013

Ebay





Me and eBay are best friends these days.  With our new little one coming at the end of August, all of our baby stuff - clothes, car seat, high chair etc., have been given away or tossed out.  I just purchased a used breast pump (the rest of the stuff tubes bottles etc I'll buy new) in hopes of not having to waste money on formula.  I've been stalking the site (they even have an app for my phone for it - makes it way too convenient lol) and so I check regularly for the stuff I'm looking for at a reasonable price.  While many friends and family have said to have a shower, I think its weird and so I really dont think we will have one. But by all means if you wanna buy us something go ahead!!! LOL Kidding of course :)