Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Kids Are Funny

 Getting into mommy's closet and wearing her stuff and making a big mess 
- just wait Bobby....I will embarrass you one day!

 Nice tan line Brooklyn...That tan is with no sunscreen (yes bad mommy) but she tans in like 5 minutes just like her Daddy.  She definitely has some of the native american showing through on her skin tone...



 Playing a game with the kids - encouraged them to first draw what they see, then to try and draw stuff for mommy to guess. In the picture below Bobby drew those stick figures which I didnt think was half bad for a 4 year old. (But I have nothing to compare it)
 Brooklyn drawing circles or "o's" and she says. She is quite good with holding a pen.

 Bobby said this last picture below was a person in a boat. Hard to tell but the boat was pretty good, the person doesnt look to bad either.  The kids loved playing on the white board.