Monday, December 30, 2013

4 Months & Christmas

Since the weather has been awesome, took the kids one day to Ramona Grasslands for a "hike".  This awesome tractor was right where we entered. 



Tommy sleeping in his " merlin magic sleep suit".  I switch between the swaddle blanket and the sleep suit (laundry).  The sleep suit seems to work just as good, and gives his arms a chance to lay out differently.

Pictures from when Bob & Sally renewed their wedding vows (12/22/13).








Christmas Morning



Tommy is 4 months today!  My guess is he weighs close to 20 lbs because he is in size 6-9 month clothes.  He eats 6 ounces about every 3-4 hours, and as long as he is swaddled he can sleep (a little cat nap) anywhere.  He does his long stretch of sleep (sleeping through the night) starting around 530-6pm and goes til 12:30/1am.  One more waking at 4am, and he tries to get up for the day around that time.  I lay him back in the crib, put on his mobile and go back to bed, but I have a feeling he stays awake in there til I get up at 6am!  Ughh working on it.  He can lay on his belly and hold his head up pretty good. He cant roll over yet.  He squeals REALLY loud when he's happy.  Finally feeling some relief of juggling 3 kids, cant wait to start feeding him food.  



I managed to complete my 2 classes over the fall semester with passing grades.  The first class (which started right when Tommy was born) I only received a C+.  The second class (when I started to get more sleep) I received an A. What a difference!  Spring starts soon, I get to apply for graduation.  FINALLY.

Workouts are irregular.  Between the holidays, the mess in this house, cleaning, food, sleep deprivation and being sick, not much gets done.  Trying to get back on it.

We are headed to the George Strait concert at the end of January! (So excited!)

Hope to take a family trip here soon.  We ALL need a little break.

Happy New Year!!!