Thursday, November 6, 2014

Lots of Stuff

Here is a warning, down below are a few pictures from Brooklyn's injury. Not terribly gross but just warning...

Yearly Pumpkin Patch trip with Family & Friends






Pony Rides this year! Bobby had no interest in riding...


Tell Tommy to say cheese and he really does! Ha Ha


Preschool pictures with our BFF - such a sweet surprise!


Halloween 2014 
I'm batman, Bobby is a skylander named Jet Vac, Brooklyn was Princess Anna, and Tommy was Incredible Hulk who refused to wear the beanie that made the costume funny. 


So, Sunday is my grocery prep day for the week. NORMALLY Brooklyn comes with me to Albertsons and uses a small shopping cart, but we had made plans to go see Annie & Logan, and I only needed a few things so we decided she was going to stay home while I was gone "real quick".  One hour later I get a panic phone call from Derek telling me to come straight home. In the background I hear someone** hysterically crying. It was Brooklyn.  

I get home, and there was blood everywhere (ok not really but on the floor, on the wall, and the napkin used to stop her wound from bleeding was soaked.) All of the blood on her forehead - I was unsure how many wounds, where the cuts were etc.

We make our way to the "Urgent Care" in Ramona only to find it is closed on Sunday. THIS PLACE SUCKS. YOU'RE AN URGENT CARE!!!!! Ugh, so down the hill we had to go to her regular doctor's office for their urgent care....

Lost count of the inside stitches, 9 total on the outside. I had started to feeling sick to my stomach half way through her surgery. So gross. Stitches come out tomorrow - - - WISH ME LUCK!! LOL



Bobby seemed to have an off morning yesterday so me and the kids headed to Target in Poway, and stopped at Silverset Park in Poway. Enjoyed some fresh air and much needed giggles.