Yesterday Brooklyn rode her two wheeled bike, no training wheels for the first time! She is EVERYWHERE now riding her "big" bike - in the back, in the house, in the street. She loves to ride! She had been practicing on her KaZam balance bike for awhile now (I let her ride all the time in the house). Tuesday she asked me to take her training wheels off. She was a little scared at the first try because she has to go a bit faster on the pedaling bike to keep her balance/momentum. Then yesterday she wanted to try again pedaling, and this time I let her practice in the house and then all of a sudden she just got it! She was up and down the street all afternoon yesterday.
This morning she looked at me and said, "Mommy my legs are tired". I'm sure its from her riding so much! Great exercise for her which, she needs. Click here to watch her ride. So proud!
Then I've decided to go hike Mt. Woodson with Tommy on my back and Sadie leading the way while the 2 big kids are in school. Went twice this week and have been improving on the time. Monday it took me 45 minutes to the top, today 38.
As of late, Tommy has been saying goooooooo! We heard bye bye the other day, and alot of "Bobby" too. He's a rascal. Changing and learning so much each day. Next month he is 18 months! Amazing how fast a year goes by.
And last but not least, our little Bobby has taken a dislike to jiu jitsu, I think he's burned out. There is no big break from jiu jitsu and I just dont think Bobby is aggressive enough to want to wrestle (at least not yet). So we've told him he has to do something/some kind of sport so - he's decided baseball! He loves to hit the ball, play catch...so he's signed up and the season begins in March. This definitely feels like a much more cohesive tight knit group (compared to the people who put on the local soccer league) and I really hope Bobby takes to this sport - just so he has something he enjoys other than video games and wrestling with his cousins. Looking forward to this season but a little nervous how we will manage our time with HW, practice and games.
Have a good weekend!


