Monday, January 17, 2011

Growth Spurt

Recently I have noticed Brooklyn has been starting to sleep like a newborn ALL OVER AGAIN! Agh!! First thing I think is, "What am I doing wrong??!" Turns out the more I paid attention to her habits, constant eating throughout the day, lots of crankiness from waking up to eat...I realized she is going through the average 3 month old growth spurt! She's been eating like crazy (as you can see from her little chubby cheeks) and not sleeping as usual. Hopefully this little "spurt" will go away as fast as it came! She is already in 3-6 month old clothes...!

Below are a few pictures from when our friends Jason & Lydia came up to visit us this week. We love how the older boys are starting to play together, and how the babies are starting to stare at each other and grow... cant wait to see all the kids running around later this year!


Gavin (Jason & Lydia's newest addition, he is 4 months old) & Brooklyn checking each other out...
Kaleb & Bobby fighting over the recliner remote (seriously you guys??)
Our little butterfly almost 3 months old...