Friday, April 22, 2011

Half Way to One

Brooklyn turned 6 months yesterday. Amazing how fast time has gone. She is so much fun to be around.

I am curious if she will take after Derek with walking early (Derek walked at 9 months) or if she will be more like me and Bobby and walk at 13 months.

I thought I heard her yell out "maaaaaaaa" the other day when she was all mad in her crib. Probably just my imagination getting the best of me and it was just a sound she was making that sounded like "ma".

She still doesn't seem to show any interest in baby food. I've skipped the cereal because she was choking on it and even when I watered it down or used baby food to thin it out she still gagged. I'm trying straight baby food at this point which she can choke down a few bites and then about 5 minutes into it she wants nothing to do with it.

Not sure her weight & height (we go next week), she feels like a sack of potatoes when you hold her - solid.

She can sit up for a few seconds without help, then tips over. :)

No teeth, no signs of teething.

She's grabbing at everything: your face, your hair, toys, cups anything that's within arms reach.

She's holding her rattles, small toys, etc..

Starting to enjoy the bouncer more and finally bounce around in it.

Lots of giggles and smiles. Some things are truly starting to crack her up...