My mom came up to help me with the kids this weekend. For some of you who know me and my mom, this is a pretty big deal. She also let me give her a little makeover - I straightened her hair with a flat iron (which she resisted at first but then after seeing the finished product she loved) and I showed her how makeup is supposed to be worn (or at least how I think its supposed to be worn). She looked so pretty to me today so I captured a few pictures with her and the kids. Sounds kind of mean but like I said, for those of you who know my mom, you know what kind of "style" she has with her makeup. It was fun. She kept complaining about how you can see her freckles...
She LOVES being with the kids and despite everything that is difficult with her sometimes, she was great to have around - just to have an extra set of hands since Brooklyn is double duty right now. She started to get really sad and talk about how much she misses my brother. :( I hope maybe one day I can get her out to Utah to see Anthony & his family.