Welp, Brooklyn's chubby little legs do not seem to be misleading, she is 22lbs & 14oz., 95th percentile for her weight! I get stopped at least 1 time when we go out for someone to stop & coo at her, and (usually ask to) pinch her chubby legs. :) She is 75th percentile for her height, dont remember her head circumference so it must have been about average. She just sprouted her bottom teeth, and crawls a few steps, starting to do baby talk of "da-da-da". She's pulling herself to her knees and occasionally to standing. Lots of fun. Bobby, for the most part, is starting to realize he can play with Brooklyn. He's not always nice (God forbid she have any toy that is his!), but I can honestly say that he is pretty good for being a 2 year old and having a sibling.August brings alot of celebration for our family, we celebrate our 5th anniversary & my 30th birthday at the end of the month. With a turn of a decade around the corner, I've been trying to think of things to do that have "30" in them to ignite the beginning of a new age (other than having my insurance rates go up lol). I have been tossing around the idea of running 30 miles every week until I turn 30. Or trying to do 30 different things out of my comfort zone (this is tough), I haven't quite figured out what I will do, I'll probably resort to the 30 miles a week challenge since I've been pretty good at logging mileage as it is. Its crazy to realize that for the past 10 years of my life, I have shared them Derek. It hasn't been an easy road, and at one point I think everyone who knew us wasn't sure how things would work out for us, but I think it has strengthen our marriage to levels that were unimaginable. We are NOT perfect, but we definitely have had our fair shake of bad times to REALLY appreciate all the good that God has given our family. After weathering all that has happened to us, I know that we can conquer anything.
Time to go figure out what I'm making for dinner (and what am I going to get Derek for our anniversary???)...