Monday, October 24, 2011

Best Week Ever

We went to Mission Bay and used a playground for Brooklyn's picnic party. I put in the least amount of planning ever, and it was the most relaxing, enjoyable time compared to any of the past birthday parties we have had. I will always go back there in the future.

I'm so sad, I ran out of space on my camera so we didnt get video of when we sang "Happy Birthday". Brooklyn's expression was priceless. She looked at everyone and the cake as we sang, and the look on her face was as if she understood that it was for her. Best memory. (and just in case you are wondering, with the help of oxiclean that white shirt came 100% clean. just saying. everyone gave me a hard time...)




I have the coolest Aunt. She is so much fun to have around. I'm sad she lives so far away (Georgia).

My niece, Bella is in the middle of my 2. MICKEY FOREVER!!!!
Bella again...
My brother Anthony, his wife Cassie, and their daughter Bella. Cassie is due on March 21st with a boy! Just 2 days after Bobby's birthday - how exciting!!!
Bella & Brooklyn taking out all the tupperware at my cousin Jesse's house...
My friend Amber (at her baby shower this past saturday), she is due next month with a baby boy. We are VERY happy for her!

Kids horsing around on Bobby's bed. They LOVE jumping on the bed!
Only 2 pink things in the house are pictured below...