Tuesday, January 31, 2012

taking more video sorry people




I'm kind of mad at myself, I've been taking more video than pictures lately. I just love to watch the kids interact, I love sneaking up on them when I hear them being all "cute", because the second I interrupt to just look for myself, they smile, and end it, come running to me "MOMMMMMYYYYY" and then ultimately they start fighting. :::GASP::: Whats that you ask? Oh yes, my kids fight. ALOT. Over toys, over food, over each other, over mom or dad's lap. Yes, they fight. But they love on each other too.

Bobby: "Mah-nee (instead of mommy lol) where's sissy??"

Me: "She's sleeping"

Bobby: "I go get her?"

Me: "No!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! For the love of God NO! She's SLEEPING!"

(After ignoring my plee to leave Brooklyn alone, bursts open the door, slams on the light and awakes our *precious little angel*

Bobby: "Mah-nee!! She awake!!"

Brooklyn...screaming head off.

ME: Yes Bobby. She's awake....NOW.

Ha ha ha. Oh well, see, he just MISSES his sister and wants her around to "PLAY" aka torture, shove, jump on, pile couch pillows on, take her toys, throw her cup, lay on top of her and tickle her.

Yes, you read that last one right. Lay on her, and TICKLE HER. Gee, wonder who he got THAT FROM?!

And yesterday........

I was in our bedroom folding clothes, our slider was open which leads to the backyard. I let the kids go out since I was just around the corner, had left the slider open so they could come in to see me, left our window open - just to be sure I could hear EVERYTHING. I did, I sure did! Lots and lots of hysterical laughing from our precious little princess, .... why, what ever could be SO FUNNY? I didnt hear Bobby tell her a knock knock joke.

Walk out side...

Turned the corner...

She's COVERED IN DIRT. Not just a little, COVERED. From head to toe. And busting up like Ellen DeGeneres was outside cracking jokes!

Guess what time this happened?

10am!

LONG DAY. The shower fairy came earlier than usual. So did the nap fairy.


In addition to our afternoons filled with perfection of children loving on each other and holding hands and skipping around (lots of sarcasm in that one), in just 14 days my LOVE and I will be in the SECOND ROW of the Lakers Game. SECOND! SECOND!!! I just cant wait. Costing alot, but dang, I'll be able to die knowing I got to go to something so special. CAN NOT WAIT!