Folks, I had the chance to have Mr. Justin Bieber at our house on Halloween. (Hate to break hearts all over the world that he is mine for now til forever haha)
Brooklyn was supposed to be "Milli" from Team Umizoomi but refused to wear the mask I made so I guess we can just say she was a clown? Whatever...
Close enough on our costumes, right? Cheap. I spent maybe $10 total on their costumes...and they still play with the mask today and the clothes we reuse. Sweet.
So, our carpet for Bobby's room is installed tomorrow - YAY! Time to get a "big boy" bed. Bunk Beds? Twin with trundle? Dont know what we will get but that is the mission this weekend.
In other news, last night Brooklyn cried alot when I went to put her to bed. Not sure why. Sick or scared hard to tell. So while Derek was at his game, I put her in bed with me. Every night Bobby spends about 5 minutes in bed with us snuggling and saying good night then we transfer him to his own bed. Well last night we all fell asleep (or I should say I FELL ASLEEP) and didnt wake up til 2 hours later. I put both kids in Bobby's bed - - toddler bed, so it was a tight squeeze, and I think they LOVED IT! Only problem is Bobby rolls around like a freaking worm, so toward early morning today he was really squishing her out. I might try it again - depending on how Brooklyn is tonight when its bed time. I need to start implementing a sleep plan for Bobby because as of late he is really fighting me on naps. If he falls asleep in the car for 20 minutes he fights me to the death about that being enough sleep. So tonight, both rascals are going to bed at the same time. It actually may work out better for me and Derek so we can watch all of our R rated stuff and have some alone time at night before bed. Wish us luck. First go at it happens tonight.
In other news, our family portraits with Shayna San Nicolas are next tuesday, I can hardly wait. Hope our outfits look nice together. Hard to match and not look to overly matched (like how we all wore white shirts last year, I just found out Derek doesnt really like that look).
I had my first test in my 2nd class, felt like I did well. Dont know the grade as of yet hopefully soon.
Started doing some running and lifting again to just firm up some of this flab that's over taking my butt... and tossing around the idea of buying a treadmill. If we were to purchase it, I would cancel the membership, and we have all the free weights at home so it would eventually save us money. I think the kids get a little bored going to the gym and I do not go as often as I'd like to go - aside from receiving a smoothie afterwards, I think they'd rather stay home. The people there are sweet as pie, but there's only so much you can do there (space is kinda small) and the kids would rather be home anyway.



