Finally!! OMG I cannot even tell you how awesome it was yesterday to have no more construction actively happening (but the house is NOT done yet). It was such an invasive project - I was overwhelmed last week with trying to stay out of the house ALL day, get the kids to nap, keep them happy and do this all without spending money. I did pretty well, thanks to family letting us use their homes like our own. Kids were MONSTERS because of the lack of routine that happened last week and so we are all very happy to be tucked back into our own home. The majority of the living room, and dining room (is that what I should call where the table is? I guess..) is done. We are going to do a small remodel on our kitchen - new lights, new cabinets. Which hopefully will not kick us out of the house like this last project did. Our guest bathroom is going to go under remodel as well. But I think we feel the #1 project next is the kitchen - afterall, the tile we put down is beautiful and the kitchen looks in dire need of some TLC when compared to what we have right now.
Bobby's room - we ordered carpet and of course I picked something popular so hopefully we can get the stuff in by Thanksgiving - cross your fingers. Today I meet with Costco's rep for interior design for window coverings. I really want shutters but they are outrageous in price ($500+ for one window :( ).
So nice to have a normal home again. I am in love with the way everything turned out.

