You know those lame license plate covers that say "I'm not spoiled my husband just loves me" I think I belong in that club now. I hated reading those things and thought how stupid, but now, I get it......
Derek gave me the ok to purchase a treadmill yesterday, so duhhhhhhh, of course I did. We are the proud new owners of this puppy pictured below, I'm so excited to use it (I think Derek is too). I haven't ran since December (plus pregnancy made me feel so yucky). I quit the gym the other day (after Derek said once I quit the gym we could make this investment). While I do miss the friends I made at the gym, I went there religiously just to use the treadmill - sorta dumb if you think about it. Now with 3 kids, on lock down at home... staying at home, I can get a run in whenever I feel like it and then tackle the rest of the junk that awaits my attention all in the comfort of my hot messy garage with my 2 dogs staring me down and my kids coloring on the walls lol...
This thing is going to get a beating...I can hardly wait
Our new Life Fitness T3 Hamster Wheel
Aside from that, I'm 21 or 22 weeks pregnant at this point (to be honest I have lost count and dont care all that much, my due date is the end of summer). I feel great for the most part, and this pregnancy aside from the first few weeks of nausea in the beginning has been the easiest despite the fact I am chasing 2 other rugrats. I've put on a solid 15 lbs and I'm trying to keep the scale my friend - not to mention all the pressure us pregnant moms hear that basically we should only put on 15lbs for the ENTIRE PREGNANCY! Ridiculous...a male must have made that claim because thats just silly....
School has been getting the best of me lately. Swamped with homework, I neglect so much to keep somewhat on pace and havent had much of a social life (not that I have much of one anyway since I'm the kids' babysitter). Kids have been doing pretty good - I try to devote 2 days of the week to get them out of the house and moving.
We just inherited my in-laws old trampoline. We have to replace the mat but other than that the thing is in working order. Kids are going to be so happy when we have that in the backyard.
Cant believe its the end of April already...enjoy your week...
