Pictures of the "boys" room with the big boy beds all set up. Just have to fill the drawers with the other piles of clothes laying around the house.
This is an old picture of my Nana that was just emailed to me today. She was basically my mom, and is the lady I'm named after (my real name is Giovanna). She was quite the gardener. I miss her so much.
Decided that since one remodel is done, time for another. Derek demoed our guest bathroom about 2 weeks ago (aka as the "boys" bathroom according to our kids).
Pictures below of the remodel almost complete. Just waiting on someone to come over and tile the shower.
In baby news, today's appointment revealed he is measuring almost a week ahead, which was kind of exciting. I'm feeling over all good, just feel like I have 80 year old hips so I'm kind of over that feeling. Trying to enjoy these last few weeks as a family of 4....




