Our Baby Tom is officially 2 months old. Ok, this second month of 3 kids has been crazier. I'm not sure why - maybe its because we started participating in so much more, the times are all conflicted and that the kids are all under age 5 which means they still need me for so much. I keep telling myself on the harder days its all temporary.
Tom measured at 13.8lbs - he was 8.8 at birth so he's gained 5 lbs in 2 months. He's 23 inches tall (I hate to say long, he's human not an animal or thing). His percentiles on weight and height are about even roughly 75-80%.
He's starting to smile at everything, and make a few little giggle "goo gaa" sounds. Adorable! I'm one of the mean moms who let my baby cry for about 10 minutes to sleep. Sometimes he's just over tired, and he's gotta do it. He cries more than 15 minutes I help him out or realize its something else. He's somewhat predictable so its a little easier to know what our day is going to be like...
And then this year for thanksgiving my family is coming to our house, my brother and his family will be here for Utah. So in light of most of the house having been remodeled, and the kitchen remaining old and nasty, I wanted it to receive the TLC it needs too. We ordered new cabinet doors & new drawers a week ago. Completely new cabinets are really expensive, and since the remaining stuff is ok, we are going to sand everything down, and paint. I'm so excited but so overwhelmed with how much is going on. Time management is a job in itself, which is why even as I type this blog update I realize how much time I waste.
Bye Bye Old Yucky Cabinets
Happy Halloween everyone!



