We decided last second to have a little get together for Bobby's 5th birthday. It was great, aside from the fact our jumpy house broke after an hour or 2 of play - before everyone even got there. It was fine though. We have enough loot around the house to keep everyone happy, and a little swingset in the backyard. The jumpy we got 3 years use out of it, and it saved us from ever having to rent one. I'm tempted to purchase it again just because the kids loved it so much; maybe get a bigger one or something. Another thing that I saved money on was Bobby's cake. Ok, so there are people who specialize in making cakes. Great. These cakes are great. They look so good, you almost dont want to cut it up and eat it. $225 to feed like 20 people though!! SERIOUSLY?! ITS CAKE! I didnt even spend that on my wedding cake. So, because Bobby wanted a Ninja Turtle cake, I just bought a toy to stick on the cake that I made for $3.00. A whopping $10.00 total for the cake. Ya. That's more like it.
I cannot believe he is 5. I seriously feel like just last week he was a baby. Someone once said to me, the days are long but the years are short. So true.
We had just close friends and family over, I wanted to do another party with my mom's side of the family but some people didnt want to help out, so I said screw it.
Overall, I had a nice time with everyone. Thanks to everyone who came and spent time with us. I know it was a pain in the butt during the week, so it means alot.
Have a good rest of the week .... GO KU!!





