Yesterday was great. Derek's parents came to support Bobby, which was so nice and sweet - they rescheduled some of their day to be with us, which means alot to me and I know it meant alot to Bobby.
The team Bobby played on had kids as young as age 3 up to age 6. The league sort of groups some kids together with no experience and age accordingly. Our coach said that his other team in the age group of strictly 5-6 year olds had someone quit so we are moving Bobby up to the older age group and Brooklyn is going to replace Bobby's spot. She was so pissed off yesterday that she wasnt playing. Derek mentioned maybe helping the Coach out after all...
It was a great first experience for all of us. It is bittersweet to realize my first baby is nearly 5 and doing all of these big kid things. I dont know how to describe it; for awhile I couldn't wait until he was a "big kid" and now I'm so sad. I'm happy but sad.
Life is getting chaotic that's for sure. Our week is: Monday night tumbing, Tuesday dance and jiu jitsu, Wed NOTHING whew, Thursday jiu jitsu & soccer practice, Friday night soccer practice. TOO MUCH CRAP. I dont mind letting the kids try out stuff, but we need to scale back on something else. We will see how it shakes out.
Have a great week!!!



