The most precious jewels you will ever have around your neck are the arms of your children...
Tuesday, April 8, 2014
Mr. and Mrs. Wedding Duo (Formerly Photography by Shayna)
After 2 reschedules, we finally did our family portraits last night with Shayna San Nicolas now known as Mr. & Mrs. Wedding Duo. (And for clarification, they do families too. Not just weddings, its that Peter does video for weddings etc...)
First, can I just say the timing was excellent. We met her at 6:30pm. Tommy had an EXCELLENT DAY FOR NAPS! Despite coming down with a cold he slept 9-11:30am, then 2:30pm-4:30pm nap. Kids ate at 5:15. Got dressed and left. Everyone was in a good mood, fed, and well rested. Man. It was just, perfect timing. As mothers out there, you guys know what I'm talking about when EVERYONE in the family is fed, rested and happy. Makes for an ENJOYABLE TIME!!!
This special session was 20-30 minutes long. It was asked a $250 donation be made to support the widow of Pastor Charlie from Mountain View Community church. In addition to the 20/30 min with Shayna, included is 5 pictures on disc. Too bad I like more than 5 pictures, but I'm hoping the cost to get more of the pictures on disc wont be too bad. This mini session was perfect with the kids, at the end of the 30 min they were done!
I am in love with these few pictures I've seen. The rest should be available within a week to see.
Can I just say, since this is my blog and all, our kids are cute. Our kids are CUTE!!!! :)





