Bobby is 6 today! 6! I remember when Bobby was a baby thinking it would take forever until he is 5. My heart aches a little bit that my baby is so big! He's so tall. He stands a little above my elbow now too. He tries to tell jokes, sometimes he's funny and other times you just shake your head in disbelief lol. Bobby is enjoying hanging with Derek and doing "big kid" things. He's definitely growing up and I can't squeeze his baby fat much longer.
We have had so much going on, just wanted to update on life.
Bobby had opening day earlier in March. He is on team Angels. He is in Tball this year - he was on the cusp of going up a level but because he's never played before we wanted him to build himself up on his ability and get familiar with baseball. The kids try 3 times to hit off the pitching machine, then if they miss those 3 tries we get out the tee and they hit off that. This week Derek told Bobby, "hit off the machine and we'll go for ice cream" and of course, he hits TWICE off the machine! Ahh it was so exciting! Still brings a smile to my face. Derek got sucked in to being an assistant coach. He's doing great despite zero experience actually playing baseball. Derek is a great guy. Kids do really well with his guidance and I think Bobby enjoys having Derek close by.
Last Saturday we celebrated Bobby's birthday with friends and family at Pump It Up in Poway. Short and sweet. Just right. We did glow in the dark, not sure if I would do it again with kids this young, but it was fun.
Brooklyn. My little best friend! She's a mix of it all. We walk to Montessori School which she spends 3 days there (8:30am-2pm). Works out perfectly. Tommy naps at 11:30 until almost 2. I do my little loop of picking up Brooklyn, then walk and pick up Bobby. Been great. We do miss our old school, but before we know it all the kids will be back together again.
Its been so ridiculously hot in Ramona these past few weeks, we have been in the pool a lot! Tommy loves the pool and will just walk right in with his clothes on. He's a bit apprehensive about going any further out then this short step that borders along the baja step which is fine by me!
Tommy is a lot of fun. He has a lot of character and is learning so quickly, slow down baby! He's always telling me no. I'll ask, Tommy do you want juice? NO! Tommy can I change your diaper? NO! Tommy you want a cookie? NO! Silly kid. He answers no before he even has a chance to comprehend my question. He follows directions pretty good. I'll ask for his shoes, he knows where to go get them. He actually understands quite a bit. Not sure what I'm doing different with him than the other 2. By far I'm sure I've talked to him more, the siblings help to teach (sometimes bad) manners, and then all of the action day in and out helps.
Here's some photos of the last few weeks. Gotta go catch up on HW, cleaning etc.. and then soak up an hour for a run while the kids are gone.
Pictures below posted in no order, sorry!!
Bobby is around 1 year old here!
Happy Birthday Baby!!! Love you so much Bobby!











