Monday, October 26, 2015

Five

My girl is five. It is so hard to believe sometimes, and especially since I have had some dark days lately with all thats been happening with my family, I feel like I haven't been able to absorb and soak it in that my sweet girl is changing so much. Some days she acts so big and tough, and other days she wants to be cuddled like an infant. :) T-K at school has really pushed her forward which I love.

We went to Disneyland last Wednesday (on her actual birthday, and very last second with still so much to worry about back at home...), and then quickly threw together a birthday party for her this past Saturday. I did reserve Princess Jasmine this year but I guess she was too sick to come. We all still had a great time with a water balloon fight and the pool. :) More pictures to come..



Dressing up this time for our trip to the park...




Oct 16 we went to go see Luke Bryan, another fun concert!!