Thursday, September 1, 2011

Dirty Thirty

I turned the big THREE ZERO on 8/30. Thirty on Thirty. And actually, I should take that back. Turning the big 3-0, I feel pretty good (and clean haha). Maybe the mirror says I'm actually 3-0, especially when I have no make up on. But all in all, things are so stable in my life with Derek, the kids, I feel like I have enough life experience to make better decisions, I'm in the best shape of my life...ahh heck who knows. All I can say is that turning 30 isnt as a big of a deal as I thought and life feels like its just beginning (especially with raising the kids).




(Bobby enjoying the delicious Cookie Dough Ice Cream cake from Coldstone Derek got us! DELISH!)

I am really looking forward to the next 30 years!



Below is a picture of Brooklyn on a towel I ordered for her from Pottery Barn Kids. Its ADORABLE! We ordered one for Bobby when he was about her age, so I felt it was only right to get her one too. I love that its a smaller towel that she will be able to use as her own as she grows - - and that its personalized! A little pricey but I know we will have it forever!