~~~~
Remodel Saga Continues...
We ordered windows 3 weeks ago. They FINALLY arrived except for 1 of them, the delivery driver busted the glass so when the replacement comes in we are going to pick it up. Our fireplace is gone - thank goodness! What an EYE SORE! My other teeny tiny hall closet is tore out (this will be the new bedroom's closet) so I literally have NO STORAGE. I'm excited about the remodel but dang, I hate this house sometimes. Its small. When we originally bought it, we bought it purely on its location - across the street from Derek's family. Looking back, I wish we would have thought it out more but oh well, too late now, we are STUCK. I do love living next to the family, and Bobby REALLY does too. He stares out the window all the time asking for Chad.
Over the dirt and dust too. I have mopped EVERYDAY, swept EVERYDAY, and the floor still seems dirty. What the heck?
Ok, done complaining. I'll post pictures soon, my window installer (aka hubby) is supposed to be here on Saturday (right before we leave for camping) to install the windows before they break. (Yes, they are just sitting OUTSIDE in the OPEN for all to see, steal or break.)
Hope everyone had a nice Labor Day weekend and is staying COOL!
~~~~~~~
Kids are changing....
Bobby: Starting to repeat everything we say. We saw an airplane near Miramar fly over us today while driving on the 15 freeway (probably prep for the airshow in Oct), and I said "Isnt that amazing Bobby??" and he replied "AMAZING". Taught him to say Thank you, Your Welcome, Bless You...he is copying all. Shuts doors in my face saying while waving and saying "See ya later" or "Byeee" and Brooklyn is usually in the room with him. Then I hear both of them giggle. Twirps.
Brooklyn: Adores Bobby. Follows him. Stares at him. Everything Bobby. Her first word will probably be "Bobby".