For Mother's Day our plans were pretty last second - to none really. We woke up, talked about what we were going to do for about 5 minutes and boom it was done. We went to church at 10:30 and had to do some birthday shopping (we found out Derek had to go to LA for work at Tyson Chandler's house this week - and I dread doing any kind of toy shopping with the kids so I forced us into doing that as a family) and we needed to pick out a new dining room table so we could figure out where our chandelier will be electrically wired...or kitchen table - whatever you want to call it. Anyway, it was an OK day - the only reason I say OK is because Brooklyn is a ferocious monster when she doesnt get a nap.
AGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH
But it was nice because we did pick out a new table fairly easy which I cant wait to receive, our other rink-a-dink IKEA $100 table did the job, but I am looking forward to finally having a nice big family table. We didnt want to have it delivered until the drywall was completed so we held off on delivery for now. In anticipation of the new table, and other things we will have to pick up, I'm trying to figure out a way to organize a yard sale. We have a ton of junk to get rid of, so I'm starting to plan for that.
Other than that, thats all thats happening over here. Derek is gone for the week - we are hopeful he returns on Friday but possibly expect him to have to stay til Saturday. We shall see...
Have a great week everyone!
