Our living room
Where the couches were/drywall that the kids colored on last year - LAST YEAR! Sheesh
The empty wall in the back is where one of the walls to the new bedroom will be - Bobby's room.
Where Brobee is hanging is the window that Mrs. Superman herself took out (that would be moi lol)
Derek, Bobby & Great Granny (Derek's grandma)
Brooklyn's 18 month stats, she weighed 25lbs & I forgot the ounces. I'm not sure her percentile but I rather, let's say, BLUNT nurse (whom I believe hates her job) assured me little Brooklyn could have NON FAT DAIRY. What????? Excuse me? Did you just tell me my 1 &1/2 year old needed NON FAT? Hey lady, suck it. She might be drinking non fat milk but grandpa feeds her a donut to wash it down - chill out. Me and Derek are far from obese, do not worry lady, we will try our hardest to prevent our kids from showing up here at the age of 10 with diabetes. LOL That nurse needs to RETIRE!!!!!!! LOL
Til next time, have a great rest of the week. We will be "camping" over in our neck of the woods for now.