Fancy pants hotel, Andaz in downtown San Diego. When I say fancy, I mean, not once did I ever have to open a door or even push a button for the elevator (ok that was just at night but still...).
Nice and freezing in the sun on the rooftop of our fancy pants hotel except...NO JACUZZI! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Robyn the photo below is for you - - :)
Dinner at Rei de Gado or something... DELICIOUS! Next time I go, it will be on a day that I dont have to get in a skimpy dress so I can really do some damage to this butt of mine. YUMMMMMY!
Monkey man walking back to the hotel. FUNNY!
James' wife - Kate, and some other brunette I see every now and then...and Robyn :-)
(Ah ha yes, I feel like I barely see myself anymore! LOL)
Woot woot who's dude? You would think he was 18............



