Friday, September 6, 2013

Life as 5

A week has gone by since adding our 3rd little monkey to the circus, and it has been the easiest change - so far.  For me going from no kids to 1 was the hard, but having Brooklyn so close in age to Bobby was the hardest.  Tommy sleeps like a champ (he is on 4 hours of sleep right now as I type this), and eats like an athlete.  This has been the easiest change so far - now ask me this in another 6 months when Tommy is crawling everywhere and knocking everything over to see if I have the same answer!

Kids went back to LPLC yesterday - 4 golden hours to do whatever I want! It was filled with all the things I neglected all week, so the time went too fast but it was so helpful.  All the teachers there embraced us all like we had never left - and the kids took off to go see their friends and play the second we walked out to the playground.

Life this week was chaos - (come see my house for proof! lol) but its been fun.