Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Sept 25 2013

Just checking in with myself (and my buddies out there :)






So life with 3 kids....sounds so scary right. Not really. There has been only 1 day in the past month where all 3 kids were crying at once.  Not bad.  Am I more tired? Sometimes.  I was used to broken sleep right before Tommy was born which helped a little in the transition of losing 8 hours of sleep...  I've figured out how to survive on a total of 6 hours of broken sleep.  I know it will pass.  Tommy is changing and growing fast.

I did a brief Costco trip with all 3 kids on my own about a week ago. Happily survived it.  It wasnt a big trip, but we got a few things we needed and Tommy slept the whole time. Score: 1 for Mom - 0 for kids.

Hope everyone is enjoying this weather - I love this season.