I should clarify, the weather in this house has been foggy. HA! With so much going on, time is just flying so some days just feel like ya know, a fog. We are all doing good though (in case anyone out there is wondering if we are alive...).
Our boy Tom had a weekly checkup for weight today and has put on a whole pound in a week! Not sure whats in my breast milk but the doc was very happy. He's doing good; he's plumped up and healthy.
Bob & Brooklyn seem to be doing well too. Brooklyn had a dentist appointment yesterday, and sadly she has 4 cavities. FOUR! Ugh.
I had my stitches removed this week - my least favorite appointment out of everything that happens when you have a baby. Just grosses me out so much. And, I've been suffering from spinal headaches. Didnt really understand what was going on until I saw my OBGYN and explained my pain. They are excruciating and disabling if you dont get pain med in your system as soon as you feel them coming on. I had no idea I was suffering from them, and its something they can treat in the hospital...today is the first day I dont feel one coming on, thank goodness.
Just wanted to write some things down for memories...have a good rest of the week!