- Good at Crawling
- Good at crying haha
- Pretty good at feeding himself (Inspired by hearing a friend's mom just giving a cup - not a sippy cup just a regular cup to the babies to teach how to drink from a cup, I tried that today. FAIL FAIL FAIL lol I didnt even fill it up that much! He just dumped it out everywhere. LOL)
- Identify dog, siblings, dad
- Does the motions for the song "itsy bitsy spider"
- Sleeps pretty good - first nap about 8am, 2nd nap around 2, asleep for the night between 7:30-8pm, up for the day around 6am.
- Seems to get a little more brave when cruising but I still think we have a ways to go before he walks
- Loves to watch older kids
- Loves to splash water
Thomas is doing great. I think maybe teeth are in the works but who knows. Such a guess until the sleep is really disrupted or something. He's had a runny nose that just wont stop but ...???
Just finished my last 2 summer classes last friday - WHAT A RELIEF! I have good grades despite all the other things I have to worry about. I walk in the spring and debate on taking this 1 class over winter session or just doing it over the summer session per the school's calendar/schedule.
Since all of that is behind me, really been trying to soak up the days of Bobby not being tied down to school 5 days a week - KINDERGARTEN STARTS IN A MONTH!!!!!! He's ready and so am I. I can't wait to watch him really flourish. In the car he never stops talking and asking questions (can get annoying) but I know its healthy and the way we learn.
Happy August, stay cool!








