Thursday, July 23, 2015

Catch up photo dump - Summer

Photos in no order...

British Soccer Camp (Challenger Camp)...Kids have been having so much fun in this one! I think its because they knew a lot of the kids in the group.



Hanging at home with the bossiest kid in Ramona... :) 



More Challenger Camp


The quilt I made for Bobby's teacher without any donations from parents or any help from any of those "involved" parents. Hmph....Its ok though ;)

Kids did a soccer camp at NCSP in June (right after school got out) and a few of the days I went and hiked Iron Mntn. I need to get an umbrella for poor little Tommy lol


Brad Paisley concert (with Justin Moore) - this was another goodie!!!



Hanging out by our beloved pool 

Last day of school picnic

Ian's graduation (I think he's in this photo?? doubt it)


Because parking sucks at the high school on grad night, I told Derek we should just walk. This was so much fun for some reason...a very memorable funny night for us.

Derek's bday (6/10)

The "fourth" kid in the family, Sadie....


Another day of hiking


Last day of NCSP camp back in June



Father's Day bowling with my (step) family


Swimming with the best dog in the world 



Del Mar Fair with friends for Brooklyn's dance recital

More pool 


Different Cousins over to play in the pool


This sign made me laugh (thanks Hobby Lobby)


Fourth of July



I LOVE this photo of Brooklyn even though she is terribly sad (she was super sad because we had to go home haha)


Just in case you forget who the photographer is -



Night out with us wild and crazy women

Cameron YMCA in Santee (this place is awesome)


Hoping to savor this last month of summer until SCHOOL STARTS!